Skip to main content

My neighbor’s dog is barking, what can the police do?


Upper Sandusky Municipal Ordinance 505.09 states no person shall keep or harbor any dog within the Municipality which, by frequent and habitual barking, howling or yelping, creates unreasonably loud and disturbing noises of such a character, intensity and duration as to disturb the peace, quiet and good order of the Municipality. For further information consult the Upper Sandusky Ordinances 505.09.
Any person who violates this section is guilty of a minor misdemeanor.
Contact the Upper Sandusky Police Department at (419) 294-2324.