Skip to main content

I am locked out of my house, can the police help me?


Possibly, the police department does not have any special tools to access entry into a home however we may be able to assist. The homeowner must be present and must consent to the risk of possible damage from the use of the entry equipment. The Upper Sandusky Police Department will assume no liability if damage is sustained to the home. To request an officer for assistance, contact (419) 294-2324.