Skip to main content

My keys are locked in my vehicle, can the police help me?


Yes, however the owner of the vehicle must be present and must consent to the risk of possible damage from the use of the entry equipment. The Upper Sandusky Police Department will assume no liability if damage is sustained to the vehicle. To request an officer for assistance, contact (419) 294-2324.