Skip to main content

Can I get a copy of a police report, arrest record or accident report?


Yes, contact the Upper Sandusky Police Department at (419) 294-2324 any time; come to the station at 120 North Seventh Street, Upper Sandusky, Ohio, 43351; or send a self addressed, stamped envelope with your request to the above address along with your request.